-
April 15th, 2004, 10:26 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I went to Anime Boston this weekend and got TONS of manga! I'm so happy. Anyways, I found Boy's Next Door and it looks like there are more stories included in the volume. Does anybody know what these are? I wonder if maybe they are earlier works by Kaori Yuki since the style is definitely hers but there are still major differances compared to her newer manga.
At the con there were two girls dressed as Muraki and Tsusuki with signs that said "Lost, Kurosaki Hisoka. If you find him tell us, we want a threesome!" ^^
Now it's over and I am still trying to ajust to normal life again. So hard.
-Tsu-chan
-
May 4th, 2004, 01:42 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Yeah,they are written by Kaori Yuki.
Pretty sure they are called something like Devil inside and When a heart beats.
Atleast the ones I read were called that..
One of my best friend's got the book (im sooo jealous...)
Gorgeous stories anyways,even though there is a major difference in style.
And,just wanted to say hi,cause im new here,so Hiiii everyoneee!
-
May 5th, 2004, 12:56 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Yes, one has the English title 'When a heart beats and they both have huge differances in style. Where they some of her early works? Do you know what they're about?
-Tsu-chan
-
May 6th, 2004, 04:44 PM
#4
Inactive Member
lucky. ._. the only Kaori Yuki manga i have is Cruel Fairytales. <<; .. and i don't understand the other stories.
i want to buy Boys next door, but i'm sure my parents would freak out about the cover. ^^;;
haha. ^^; i'd like to have seen the cosplayers and their sign. i would have cracked up hysterically on the spot.
-
May 7th, 2004, 03:43 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Yes,it is some of her earlier works,atleast that's how I have understood it.
Veeery early...
Kinda got the impression that they were put in there as a filler.
I have only read them in german,with a huge amount of help from my friend,so im not totally sure about this,but here goes...
Devil inside is somekind of strange wampire story,a 16 year old or so,who finds out he's a wampire,and thinks that he might have killed his cousin when the wampire in him kinda "took over".
When a heart beats was a little more confusing, about a girl who accidentially kills her boyfriends ex wife (i think...ugh).
Then she gets a call and is told to pay someone a great deal of money,for him to set it right.
And then I think theres a secret admirer who helps her...something like that.
Thats all i know,sorry..
But im sure there's gotta be someone here who can fill me in...atleast i tried,XD...
-
May 16th, 2004, 11:55 PM
#6
Inactive Member
omg i want a pic of thouse chicks cosplaying if you have one! that is so funny!
lucky i don't have too many but i'm working up a collection but aren't we all [img]wink.gif[/img]
boys next door does look interensting and i am looking foreward to reading it
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks